Saturday, May 7, 2011

Back on Track!

I started this blog one year ago and never committed myself to it. About 6 months ago I tried to get into tumblr but I just don't dig it. So, I'm picking www.adagiostaccato.blogspot.com back up and will write daily entries and trust that a theme will emerge after a period of time. I plan on blogging about what's going on in my life in New Orleans: work, school, play, fun, friends, challenges, aspirations, endeavors, experiences, tips. Book and author reviews, craft projects and progress, and recipes will be covered as well. Pictures will be included in (almost) every post and I'll post a video blog weekly. The goal is to practice writing, keep a diary-like record of what's going on in my 27th year and keep in touch with my friends and family.

Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment